Skip to product information
1 of 1


Brut Rosè Antique

Brut Rosè Antique

Regular price €83,50 EUR
Regular price Sale price €83,50 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Rosé Antique by Casa Caterina - Rosé Antique is a classic method sparkling wine produced with 100% Pinot Meunier grapes. This elegant sparkling wine was created by blending four different vintages, which include 10% of the 2000 vintage , 30% of the 2002 vintage , 10% of the 2003 vintage and finally 50% of the 2007 vintage . This blending process gives the wine a unique complexity and great depth of aromas and flavors.

The Pinot Meunier grapes used for the production of Rosé Antique come from the vineyards owned by Casa Caterina located in the Monticelli Brusati area, in the province of Brescia. The vineyards are cultivated according to the Guyot method , ensuring the highest quality of the grapes.

During vinification, 85% of the wine is aged in steel barrels , while the remaining 15% in oak barrels , giving the wine a balanced and complex structure. Fermentation occurs spontaneously and lasts 90 days , using exclusively indigenous yeasts. Subsequently, the wine is aged on the yeasts for 120 months , developing a pleasant creaminess and intensity in the aromas and flavors. The product presents itself to the sense of smell with a strong hint of ripe fruit, reminiscent of fruits such as plums or cooked apples, while in the mouth, despite its age for being a bubble, it presents a good acidity and leaves us with an aftertaste of quince mixed with Red fruits. Thanks to this mix of aromas and flavors we can let ourselves be enveloped by the complexity and at the same time freshness of our Brut Rosè Antique.

A unique aspect of Rosé Antique is that it contains no added sulfites, making it an ideal choice for those looking for natural, low-sulfite wines. However, it contains a minimum amount of SO2 of 1.0 mg/L , which helps to preserve its quality and freshness.

Production is limited to just 2,000 bottles , making Rosé Antique a rare and precious wine. It is recommended to serve it at a temperature between 8° and 10° degrees Celsius to fully appreciate its aromatic complexity.

With its refined flavor profile and elegant effervescence, Casa Caterina's Rosé Antique is the perfect companion for refined appetizers and special meals. Let yourself be conquered by its fruity aromas, its vibrant freshness and its long and persistent finish.


  • Type of wine: Sparkling rosé
  • Production method: Classic method
  • Grapes: 100% Pinot Meunier
  • Assembled years: 2000 (10%), 2002 (30%), 2003 (10%), 2007 (50%)
  • Terroir: Monticelli Brusati
  • Soil: Clay-limestone, sandy, silty
  • Vinification: 85% in steel barrels, 15% in oak barrels
  • Fermentation: Spontaneous, 90 days
  • Aging on yeasts: 120 months
  • Added sulphites: Absent
  • SO2 content: 1.0 mg/L
  • Limited production: 2,000 bottles
  • Alcohol content: 12.50% vol.
  • Recommended serving temperature: 8-10 degrees Celsius

Explore the art of blending and savor the elegance of Casa Caterina's Rosé Antique. Buy a bottle today and enjoy a unique experience in the world of quality sparkling wines.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Lorenzo Lani
10 anni sui lieviti e Pinot Meunier …combinazione perfetta

Prodotto eccellente, uvaggio già particolare e 10 anni sui lieviti con grande esperienza fanno la differenza, da provare assolutamente. Colore da orange wine ma sprigiona sia al naso ma soprattutto in bocca una freschezza pazzesca. Bravi!